Reporting and system monitoring from one simple interface
VIRIV View - Dashboard View
VIRIV View is a web portal clients can securely log into and view real-time reports of service monitoring, application monitoring, site availability, usage reports, geographic distribution, web analytics, and content management. The portal allows you to sign up for alert services when issues with your web site or application occur.
Monitoring & Reporting Services
Service & Availability Monitoring
As part of our VIRIV hosting platform, Coresecure offers a fully managed host and service monitoring solution designed to inform you of network problems before your clients, end-users or managers do. The monitoring system runs intermittent checks on hosts and services you specify using external "plug-ins" which return status information to VIRIV Dashboard when problems are encountered. The system can also send notifications out to administrative contacts in a variety of different ways (email, instant message, SMS, etc.). Current status information, historical logs, and reports can all be accessed through our VIRIV View secure portal.
Features of Service & Availability Monitoring
- Monitoring of network services (SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, PING, etc.)
- Monitoring of host resources (processor load, disk and memory usage, running processes, log files,
- Monitoring of environment / temperature
- Simple plug-in design that allows users to easily develop their own host and service checks
- Ability to define network host hierarchy, allowing detection of and distinction between hosts that
are down and those that are unreachable
- Contact notifications when service or host problems occur and get resolved (via email, SMS, or
other user-defined methods)
- Optional escalation of host and service notifications to different contact groups
- Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events for proactive problem resolution
- Support for implementing redundant and distributed monitoring servers
- External command interface that allows on-the-fly modifications to be made to the monitoring and
notification behavior through the use of event handlers, the web interface, and third-party applications
- Retention of host and service status across program restarts
- Scheduled downtime for suppressing host and service notifications during periods of planned outages
- Ability to acknowledge problems via the web interface
- Web interface for viewing current network status, notification and problem history, log file, etc.
- Simple authorization scheme that allows you to restrict what users can see and do from the web interface
Coresecure's database monitoring service accelerates the detection, diagnosis, and resolution of business-critical database performance issues before they affect end-users. The service notifies us and the client of database problems before they can interrupt business availability.
Features of Database Monitoring
- Ensures high availability of database servers
- Provides management reports that can proactively help plan for future scalability
- Analyzes the number of user connections to the database at one time
- Quickly identifies causes of performance problems
- Allows you to devise smart tuning processes based on historical trends
Having the ability to view the details of your network traffic is essential in running your business to its full potential. In viewing network traffic you can pinpoint the sources of performance dilemmas that can arise. Coresecure's Bandwidth Reporting services allow you to monitor in real time sites and applications.
Performance Monitoring & Analyzing
- Track an application, a group of applications, or a single user.
- Measure network utilization, peaks and averages, and TCP health.
- Analyze response times and delays.
- Identify and monitor top users and top applications.
Benefits of Bandwidth Reporting
- Identify, plan for, and effectively manage peak usage periods
- Optimize system and resource utilization
- Reduces bandwidth costs
- Delivers information about users and their online activities
Coresecure provides accurate and insightful web statistics as part of our
VIRIV Dashboard View.
The service allows you to visually and quantitatively track unique visitors, repeat visitors, entry and exit pages, where viewers are being referred from, searched keywords, and many more useful view information. Track campaigns and measure conversion with easy custom reporting. These comprehensive services provide web developers and executives with an in-depth understanding of their online presence.
Benefits of Coresecure's Web Analytic Reporting
- Improved search engine results
- Measure Internet marketing success
- Executive, high-level view of web site statistics
- Improved user experience
- Maximize customer and sales support